Iconoclast Iconoclast

I had no clue you could make stuff like this on android, sounds fucking great man.

pr0-pr0 responds:

It takes Caustic3 and allot of patience :D Thank you, I'm glad I didn't make your ears bleed!

Aurora Aurora

The drums sound great, though at times they're a bit too loud and cover up the melody. Very interesting track to listen to.

Dreambeep Dreambeep

Not usually a big fan of Ambient music but this reminds me a lot of Terraria, really sounds like music from there with a dark tone behind the melody, really good.

Fox-trot Fletcher Fox-trot Fletcher

If this doesn't win I'll be extremely dissapointed. Amazing job on this piece, it deserves every star and more. Good luck :D

steampianist responds:

i guess youre dissapointed :P oh and thanks for listening

stage one stage one

It's got a nice beat, had me boppin' my head the whole time :D

ye ;D

Your Symphony Your Symphony

Amazing song RF the instrumental really gives off a lot of feeling put into it, lyrics are great. One of your better songs and I'm glad you wrote it. Deserves every star :)

The Cry of Eden The Cry of Eden

I love the combination of metal + orchestral. As a lot of people before me have said, the drums are a bit quiet. I have no other complaints about the song, it's an overall great piece of music :)

le mysterious track appears le mysterious track appears

I like the kick of the song, makes me wanna rock my head up and down throughout the whole song.

The Broken Land The Broken Land

Sexy name for a sexy song 5/5, 10/10, jizzinmypants/awesome.

thanks dad.

{DeterminatioN} {DeterminatioN}

Love it bro, keep up the good work :D

I'll try lol :D