View Profile Iviqrr

4 Movie Reviews

The animation is great and funny, i just have no idea what's going on xD

IT'S TEANOUTTATEN

Lol i love how you made fun games like Mass Effect 3 and SFxTK with the sentence: "Allowing us to release an un-finished game so we can milk the players through DLC". Epicly funny and Beautiful animation.

3 Game Reviews

Love the art and music, hitbox on the attack seems a bit unforgiving at times, but still overall a fun game. Managed to beat all the "dumb" levels, last one was a bit rough to get the attack timing right.

Pure genius, i love it.

Epic game but what the hell...

I finished the game, got nearly all medal's but when i logged on today it took me back to the begining. The game is fun and i spent alot of time just launching the turtle to get as much cash as possible so i can buy even more stuff, but it lacks somekind of ending to the game.

10 Audio Reviews

I had no clue you could make stuff like this on android, sounds fucking great man.

pr0-pr0 responds:

It takes Caustic3 and allot of patience :D Thank you, I'm glad I didn't make your ears bleed!

The drums sound great, though at times they're a bit too loud and cover up the melody. Very interesting track to listen to.

Not usually a big fan of Ambient music but this reminds me a lot of Terraria, really sounds like music from there with a dark tone behind the melody, really good.

1 Art Review

Fucking beautiful

I make art/music and put it on the internet.

22, Male